Thursday, May 9, 2013

Factories and power!

Can factories use clean power and avoid
contaminating our biosphere? What's this on the right? Is this some sort of factory? To me it is some four really huge tanks, which is in my neighborhood. It is very interesting that when I was about to take a picture of this factory very close, I read the sign and said WARNING.....DO NOT TAKE PICTURE OF THIS FACILITY OR PROPERTY!!!!! So I went really far like about a block and then took a picture of only the factory and nothing else private or personal they are hiding in there... I don't want to get in trouble by the law, I just want to take a picture for proof to help the sake of our planet. So this is a mysterious looking factory and I really wonder what is in there. Could it be just water storage, or are they holding natural gas, or uranium, or anything else we use for power....Or are they using these tanks something else that none of us know...Maybe they are hiding aliens to do some top secret experiment, but that's just me with my crazy thoughts!!! But I'm very curious of what is in there....Aren't you......




On this right you will see where I get my power, gas, and heat. You see things called water heaters. These things are found in my basement, and perhaps many other basements as well. So, What do these water heaters do? All I know is that this is a place in my basement where things like water heaters, the main power circuit, and the heating gas all comes from this area of my basement where I believe the main pipeline gives us all of these energy from under the basement. It is very interesting to see all these pipes zigzagging all over that area and just wondering if what do these pipes do. What are these small pipes carrying? Can they carry water, or bad water, or gasoline? This kind of system of seeing how things like these pipes work in my basement that only plumbers can know, and maybe they know the secret of where we get our energy. I also wonder where do they get all these energy. All I know is that I get my electric energy from Con-Edison and I have to pay for them, and I also have to pay for gas bills too.
This picture on the right is a label of an energy guide for the water heater. It shows a caution that this thing is hot and dangerous. It shows how much energy you can use. It also said how natural gas water heaters operate and it shows that how much this models cost. So, why are we depended on natural gas? Because sadly the majority of the household maybe in my neighbor hood have these kind of natural gas power heating systems!!! Yup!!! taking naturals gas from fossil fuels!!! It is an old thing!!! An old idea of the invention of mankind!!! This is very ancient comparing to the technology we are using now!!! Where are we living? In the 20th century? No!!! We are living in the 21st century!!! It is time to get many things updated!!! We have the technology right now to make things more efficient and science is the key to our solution, not greed!!!!!!     

No comments:

Post a Comment